Updated: Jun 25, 2021
We sat down with Lexi and asked her some...well, really random questions!
1. Growing up, I lived in the same house and went to the same school my entire life.
2. My middle name is Dawn. When I was younger I used to be so embarrassed that my middle name was a "boy's name", and I would hide it from everyone. Now I think it's so cute!
3. In my free time I love to juice, try new recipes, and do little arts and crafts.
4. My favorite time of the day is at sunset!
5. I drink a TON of water (aka I have to go potty every 5 minutes).
6. I am currently reading through the bible in a year. It is challenging but absolutely life changing!
7. Trader Joes is one of my favorite places on earth.
8. My biggest strength is knowing my self worth.
9. My biggest weakness is caring too much what other people think.
10. My drink of choice is either an iced matcha or an iced oat milk latte with honey and cinnamon.
11. I am a social introvert. I love being with people, but I re-charge when I am alone.
12. The words I use most are: cute, exotic, situation, and beautiful.
13. I am an auntie of 4!
14. I am a super organized person and enjoy cleaning / tidying up.
15. My favorite season is fall (ideally when it's a little chilly out, but not too cold).
16. Picnics are my love language.
17. My favorite meal is easily breakfast mmmm, yum!
18. I am definitely a cat person & already have names picked out for my future cats lol.
19. If I could change one thing about myself it would be that I would enjoy reading. I try so hard to get myself to love reading, but it's just not something that comes naturally to me.
20. I am an enneagram type 8.
21. The one and only show that I am watching right now is the bachelor!
22. I like playing cards / games with my family.
23. Confession...I have the world's biggest sweet tooth hehe oops.
24. Sundays are my favorite day of the week because I get to rest and recharge.
25. I can't decide on a favorite plant or flower because they are all so beautiful!